CNE for Organizations
PharMerica University offers a variety of nationally accredited online continuing education and inservices for nurses, certified nursing assistants (CNAs), and other healthcare professionals. Many organizations benefit from utilizing our online continuing education to help staff maintain continuing competency and IV education and certification requirements. Maintaining compliance for each nurse is critical and can be daunting without the right tools. Not only do we work with hospitals and other healthcare facilities, but we also work with many colleges, universities and technical institutions, as well as pharmacies!
Benefits for Organizations:
- Manage and monitor the progress of all staff members in one place
- No more rescheduling shifts or messing with travel reimbursements for staff
- Easily access all staff certificates of completion for auditing purposes
- Provide an online education program for new hires
- Special discounts on bulk orders of 10+ courses or packages:
Between our bulk discounts, discounted packages and memberships, and our Learning Management System (LMS), PharMerica University provides the help you need! The Learning Management System (LMS) is an indispensable resource that equips facility administrators with the tools necessary to efficiently manage their staff's education. Plus, initial setup is free! To learn more about our Learning Management System, and for instructions on how to get started, click here.
Once your facility is set up in our LMS, your staff will automatically be sent their log in credentials via email upon their account creation.